Local Rules for Araluen Golf Resort 2021
1. OUT OF BOUNDS
1.1 Beyond any fence or white posts bounding the course.
2. GROUND UNDER REPAIR
2.1 Any area within two club lengths on the fairway side of a cart path that has become rock or gravel is deemed to be an abnormal ground condition and relief may be taken under Rule 16.1a.
2.2 The garden beds on the right of hole 5, and to the right of the 9th green are to be treated as Ground Under Repair and relief under Rule 16.1a will be taken. Relief is to be taken on the fairway side on hole 5.
2.3 Any animal print (not human), deep water furrow or rocky area in a bunker is deemed abnormal ground condition and relief will be taken under Rule 16.1c.
2.4 Any area of fallen trees, uprooted bushes, fallen branches and partially cleared undergrowth awaiting removal is deemed to be an abnormal ground condition and relief may be taken under Rule 16.1a.
3. RED AND YELLOW PENALTY AREAS RULE 17.1
3.1 Water hazards are defined by yellow pegs and/or the shape of the hazard.
3.2 Lateral hazards are defined by red pegs and/or the shape of the hazard.
3.3 To the right of the cart path on hole 2 from the red tee-box to road is a Lateral Hazard.
4. FIXED SPRINKLER HEADS
4.1 All fixed sprinkler heads are immovable obstructions and relief from them may be obtained under Rule 16.1b. When a sprinkler head within two club-lengths of the putting green of the hole being played intervenes with the line of play between the ball and the hole, relief can be taken under Rule 16.1b.
5. ROADS AND PATHS
5.1 All roads, tracks and paths are an integral part of the course. Timber bridges, timber steps and cart paths are to be treated as immovable obstructions and relief may be taken as provided by Rule 16.1a.
6. BOTTOM OF HOLE 9
6.1 A ball lying at the bottom of the 9th fairway, outside the hazard, may be marked and lifted without penalty, cleaned, and placed within 1 scorecard length.
- Please rake your footprints from bunkers. Enter by the lowest point.
- Please repair your pitch-marks on greens.
- All carts must be kept to the path side of any blue line. Course Staff always have autonomy and priority and any Carts seen within10m of a green will have players asked to leave the course immediately. Green complexes are soft and damage should always be avoided.
- Our Lightning Policy over-rides all situations.
Temporary Local Rules for Araluen Golf Resort 2021
1. All Bunkers
- Lift smooth replace within a Card Length
2. Blue Lines
- Do not cross Blue lines on course, use Cart Paths
- Carts to remain on Cart Paths hole 17 and 18