2021-2022 Araluen Golf Resort Membership
Araluen Golf Resort “AGR” relates to: Golf Course, Clubhouse, and all facilities owned and operated by Araluen Golf Resort Pty Ltd
This membership package pertains to Membership of Araluen Golf Resort. Any similar documents or otherwise in the public realm are not accepted.
Membership Period: 1st July 2021 until 30th June 2022
Pro Rata: Full | Weekday | Junior & Flexi Memberships are offered through the year on a pro rata basis +10%
Terms and Conditions
- Membership upgrades are welcomed throughout the year, and can be upgraded with the associated costs less the original membership type fees.
- Memberships are non-refundable
- Memberships are not transferable
- A 30 day cooling off period shall apply from time of purchase
- Valid for purchases until 30th March 2022
- Araluen Golf Carts are licensed with the department of transport, and the driver must hold a valid Australian Drivers license.
- The driver agrees to provide their driver license number on application
- The member acknowledges that a loss of driver license will mean use of carts if prohibited and that no refund for annual cart membership shall apply
- Players must book all tee times using the “AGR” members portal.
- This includes all Araluen Golf Club Bookings
- Players must select the correct Cart payment option
- Tee times are always on a first come first play basis
- Members must produce their membership card on request
- Araluen Golf Resort agrees to nominate The General Manager of Araluen Golf Resort Pty Ltd, as the contact person available at the Resort for all membership related queries.
- In line with OH&S requirements all players must inform Clubhouse staff before playing on the golf course & driving range areas at all times.
- Reciprocal rights for Araluen Golf Resort members to play at ‘The Vines’ are to be confirmed to members. Subject to official written agreement between the parties involved.
- The Vines Reciprocal Agreement: As agreed between The Araluen Golf Resort and The Vines Golf Resort, the following reciprocal arrangement is in place for the period 1st July 2021 thru to 30th June 2022; this agreement is reviewed on an annual basis.
- The maximum number of plays is twice a month for both membership parties at each facility.
- This document has been created for the sole purpose of marketing and promotion of the Araluen Golf Resort Membership 2021-2022 season. It cannot be replicated, re-produced or edited without the signed written consent of the Araluen Golf Resort. © Australian Copyright Council 2021.